Total Time Spent: 40 minutes
Broccoli florets, chopped
Chicken stock, I made my own stock (Boiled chicken with onion, salt and pepper and simmered it over low heat for 15mins. I did this while preparing the rest of the ingredients)
Chicken, cut up into bits
5 cloves garlic, chopped
1. Cook the pasta according to instructions.
2. Heat some oil. Add the butter.
3. Sautee the garlic.
4.Add half cup of the chicken stock (or more depending on how much macaroni you prepared). Let it simmer for 2-3mins
5. Add the chicken and the broccoli. Simmer for 2-3mins.
6. Add the cooked macaroni. Add the cheese. Toss well.
7. Transfer to a plate. Top with more cheese
My 3 year old toddler and 1 year old baby both super loved the dish 😋