Total prep and cooking time: 30 minutes
2 pieces chicken breast fillet, cut up into smaller pieces
Broccoli, chopped so my son won’t get intimidated
Half cup soy sauce
Half cup brown sugar, dissolved in 1 cup water
1tsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1 cup water
1 small can of sliced button mushroom, drained
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1. Rub some salt all over your chicken
2. Heat pan over high heat. Add oil and reduce heat.
3. Lightly brown the chicken. Remove from the pan.
4. Add some butter to your oil. Sautee garlic.
5. Add back the chicken.
6. Add soy sauce and half cup water. Let it boil.
7. Add sugar dissolved in water.
8. Reduce heat. Simmer for 5 minutes.
9. Add broccoli and mushroom. Add soy sauce and sugar as preferred.
10. Simmer in low heat for 5 minutes.
11. Add cornstarch. Cook for another 2 minutes.
13. Transfer to a plate.